Davis and Ferber is a law firm that provides legal services to individuals searching for a personal injury lawyer in Patchogue who have been injured or whose rights have been violated because of negligence or intentional actions.
We provide quality representation in cases involving motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, defective products, personal injury, wrongful death, and nursing home abuse. Our attorneys are always available to speak with you.
What is a Personal Injury Lawyer?
A personal injury lawyer represents people who have been injured, physically or psychologically, due to the negligence or wrongdoing of another person, company, government agency, or any other entity. These lawyers mainly practice tort law, covering all civil wrongs and injuries, including defamation and property damage.
To win a personal injury case, the plaintiff must prove that the defendant is liable for their injuries and that they suffered damages as a result. If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence or recklessness, you may be able to file a personal injury claim against them to seek compensation for your damages.
An experienced personal injury lawyer in Patchogue can help you navigate the legal process and ensure that you have the best chance of success in your case.
Types of Personal Injury Cases
A lawyer can handle many different types of personal injury cases. Some common examples include:
• Motor vehicle accidents: These accidents can involve cars, trucks, motorcycles, buses, or any other type of motorized vehicle. They can be caused by drunk driving, distracted driving, or reckless driving.
• Premises liability: This type of case arises when you are injured on someone else’s property due to their negligence in maintaining it. For example, if you slip and fall on a wet floor at a restaurant, the restaurant owner may be liable for your injuries.
• Defective product: If a defective product injures you, you may be able to sue the manufacturer or other responsible party for your injuries.
• Personal injury: Personal injury cases can involve any injury, including physical, emotional, and psychological injuries.
• Wrongful death: If you have lost a loved one due to someone else’s negligence, you may be able to file a wrongful death lawsuit against the responsible party.
What Damages Can I Recover in a Personal Injury Case?
If you are successful in your personal injury case, you may be able to recover compensatory damages. These damages are intended to reimburse you for your losses and include medical expenses, lost wages, property damage, and pain and suffering.
In some cases, you may also be able to recover punitive damages which are designed to punish the responsible party for their negligence.
Davis and Ferber: Personal Injury Lawyer in Patchogue
No one should have to go through filing a personal injury lawsuit alone. If you’ve been injured because of someone else’s negligence, contact Davis and Ferber today to schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced personal injury lawyer Patchogue. We will review your case and help you understand your legal options.
Davis and Ferber provides quality legal representation to those who have been injured by the negligence or intentional actions of others.
Our attorneys have experience handling cases involving motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, defective products, personal injury, wrongful death, and nursing home abuse. We are available 24 hours a day to speak with you about your case. Let us help you get the compensation you deserve
Get a Free Consultation for Your Personal Injury Case
Our personal injury lawyers are at your disposal take care of your case, in order to help you win your case and receive the compensation you deserve. For more information on how we can assist you, please do not hesitate to contact us.