An accident might cause severe injuries and impact your future working ability. You might need to struggle hard to meet the medical expenses, and your family will be under stress without any financial assistance. You do not need to go through all these, and you will have to fight and get what you deserve the most. Accidents are unpredictable, but you cannot put your and your family’s life at risk. Yes, you will have to fight, and we, Davis & Ferber, LLP, can offer you legal help to come out successfully from your emotional and material loss.
An experienced personal injury attorney in Long Beach is familiar with the legal processes and complexities you might experience during proceedings. Our Davis and Ferber law firm has experience in handling similar issues. We know which documents and evidence can enable you to get a favorable judgment and which things will go against you. We will be there to fight for you and support your medical expenses and related issues. Call us today!
If you have a severe injury, we will ensure that you will get substantial compensation. We can pursue a lawsuit when you have a catastrophic injury, broken bone, and wrongful death. Our team has the skill and experience to handle complex cases and bring suitable solutions to our clients. Four decades of experience of founder Steven Ferber proves the credibility of our law firm.
When Should You Hire a Personal Injury Attorney in Long Beach?
A personal injury attorney in Long Beach can come to your support when you get any personal injury due to an accident. Here are a few instances when you can hire our experienced team to file a lawsuit against all the responsible parties.
- Construction Site Accidents: Construction sites can cause severe injuries to workers, and you will have to fight for your condition. If you get any trauma injury ranging from sprains to terrible loss, you can reach out to us to get compensation. We also fight for wrongful deaths and offer the best help to recover from your loss. Our team will visit the site, inspect the condition, and get the necessary documents to prepare a winning case.
- Workers Compensation Injury: When you get an injury in your workspace due to the negligence of some outsider, you can file a lawsuit against that person directly. It is a third-party action and includes all types of carelessness. We can fight for you, and we will only charge our fee once you win the case. Yes, we would not put any extra pressure on our clients since they will be struggling hard to meet their daily ends.
- Social Security Disability: If your illness or injury affects your working ability for more than one year, you can get Social Security Disability Benefits. A reliable personal injury attorney in Long Beach knows the procedures and rules of the Social Security Administration, and we can support your claim with evidence. We can file an SSD lawsuit for all the losses, including loss of limb, brain injury, and other such conditions.
- Wrongful Death: You can file a lawsuit when someone dies due to the carelessness and negligence of others. We know money cannot compensate for your loss, but we will not let you suffer more and enable you to get compensation to meet your financial needs. We will prepare all the documents, and also, we will be there with you to face legal hassles.
- Premise Accidents: Premise accidents can cause severe mental or physical injuries, and you need compensation to recover from that condition. We will file a lawsuit against the owner of that premise and get support for all your losses, including medical expenses and loss of income.
In addition to all these, you can contact us for burn or fire injury, dog bite injury, dangerous/defective product injury, traumatic brain injury, FELA, and firefighter/police injury. We will prepare documents, collect evidence, and take all the necessary steps to get compensation for your loss. We will not charge a fee until you get compensated for your loss. Our objective is to win your case and support your recovery. We offer free consultations to make it easy for all to find legal help.
If you would like to know more about a Personal Injury Attorney in Long Beach or have other questions, please contact Davis & Ferber, LLP for a free consultation by calling (631) 543-2900 or you can send us an email if you prefer. We are looking forward to hearing about your case!