Personal Injury Attorney in Garden City
If you’ve been injured in an accident, you need a personal injury attorney who knows the law and will fight for your rights. Davis & Ferber, LLP: Personal Injury Attorney in Garden City have years of experience helping victims get the compensation they deserve.
We specialize in car accidents, Medical, and more. Let us help you get the settlement you deserve. Call us today for a free consultation.
What is a Personal Injury Attorney?
A personal injury attorney is a lawyer who represents people who have been injured, either physically or emotionally, due to the negligence or wrongdoing of another person, company, or entity. If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, you may be able to file a personal injury lawsuit to recover damages.
In most personal injury cases, the attorney will work on a contingency fee basis, which means they will only get paid if they successfully recover their client’s compensation. If you have been injured in an accident, it is essential to speak with a personal injury attorney as soon as possible to discuss your legal options.
The Benefits of a Personal Injury Attorney in Garden City
There are many benefits to hiring a personal injury attorney in Garden City.
- Gather All the Necessary Evidence: One of your attorney’s first things to do is investigate the accident to gather all the evidence necessary to build a strong case. This may include talking to witnesses, reviewing police reports, and obtaining surveillance footage.
- Negotiate with the Insurance Company: After the evidence has been gathered, your attorney will then negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf to try to settle. It is essential to have an experienced attorney in your corner during these negotiations, as insurance companies are often reluctant to pay out fair settlements.
- Take Your Case to Court: If the insurance company is unwilling to offer a fair settlement, your attorney may recommend taking your case to court. This is a complex process, and you must have an experienced attorney by your side who knows how to navigate the legal system.
Consider These Factors When Choosing a Personal Injury Attorney in Garden City
When looking for the best personal injury attorney in Garden City, you should consider a few factors.
- Experience: It is essential to choose an attorney who has experience handling cases like yours. Ask about their success rate and whether they have taken any cases to trial.
- Specialization: Some attorneys specialize in specific personal injury cases, such as car accidents or medical malpractice. Choose an attorney who has experience handling the type of case you have.
- Location: You may want to choose an attorney near you so that it is easy to meet with them if needed.
- Fees: Most personal injury attorneys work on a contingency fee basis, which means they only get paid if they successfully recover their client’s compensation. Ask about the attorney’s fees and how they will be calculated before hiring them.
- Reviews: Check out online reviews of the attorney to see what past clients have to say about their experience.
Choosing the best personal injury attorney is an important decision that can impact the outcome of your case. Make sure to consider all the factors above when making your choice.
Davis and Ferber: Personal Injury Attorney in Garden City specializes in car accidents, medical malpractice, etc. We have significant years of experience helping victims get the compensation they deserve. Let us help you get the settlement you deserve. If you would like to know more about a Personal Injury Attorney in Garden City or have other questions, please contact Davis & Ferber, LLP for a free consultation by calling (631) 543-2900 or you can send us an email if you prefer. We are looking forward to hearing about your case!